NOTICE OF MEETING
STANDING COMMITTEE OF COUNCIL
ON CITY FINANCE AND SERVICES
|DATE:||Wednesday April 12, 2017|
- Requests to speak must be received prior to 9:30 am on the day of the meeting.
- If you would like to speak at this meeting, please email email@example.com or call Lori Isfeld, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.871.6355.
- You can communicate your comments to City Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit http://vancouver.ca/speaker-wait-times or @VanCityClerk on Twitter for real-time information on the progress of City Council meetings.
- View a complete video stream of this meeting
- Minutes of this meeting
- Link to Open Data
MATTERS ADOPTED ON CONSENT
1. Presentation – Opioid Crisis Update Video Clip of this Item
Paul Mochrie, Deputy City Manager, to provide an update on the funds allocated. Dr. Perry Kendall, Provincial Health Officer, and Dr. Patricia Daly, Vice President, Public Health and Chief Medical Health Officer, Vancouver Coastal Health, to outline actions taken by the Province and Vancouver Coastal Health with regard to the Opioid Crisis.
2. Contract Award for ITT PS20161666 Vancouver Landfill - Phase 3 Southeast Closure and Gas Works Video Clip of this Item
3. Green Building Education with BCIT - WITHDRAWN
4. Prohibition of Non-recirculating Uses of Water and Enhanced Water Efficiency Requirements to Support Water Conservation (Appendix C Updated April 11, 2017) Video Clip of this Item
At the Regular Council meeting on April 11, 2017, Vancouver City Council referred the above-noted matter to the Standing Committee on City Finance and Services meeting on April 12, 2017, to hear from speakers.
Where applicable, interested parties have been notified regarding the above noted items.
* * * * *
A Regular Council meeting will be convened immediately following the Standing Committee meeting.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
1. Standing Committee of Council on City Finance and Services
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Approval of recommendations and actions.
Note: Item 3 – Recommendation A requires eight affirmative votes
1. A By-law to amend Vehicles for Hire By-law No. 6066 regarding licences for taxicabs and dual taxicabs
* * * * *