NOTICE OF MEETING
STANDING COMMITTEE OF COUNCIL
ON CITY FINANCE AND SERVICES
|DATE:||Wednesday, March 8, 2017|
- Requests to speak must be received prior to 9:30 am on the day of the meeting.
- If you would like to speak at this meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tina Hildebrandt, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.873.7268.
- You can communicate your comments to City Council by emailing email@example.com.
- Visit http://vancouver.ca/speaker-wait-times or @VanCityClerk on Twitter for real-time information on the progress of City Council meetings.
- View a complete video stream of this meeting
- Link to Open Data
- Minutes of this meeting [PDF ]
MATTERS ADOPTED ON CONSENT
1. Presentation - Sport Hosting Vancouver Progress Update Video Clip of this Item
City of Vancouver:
Michelle Collens, Manager, Vancouver Sport Hosting, along with the following partners, will present on this matter.
Sport Hosting Vancouver Partner:
Russ Cowan, Executive Director, Vancouver Hotel Destination Association
Community Event Partners:
Ted Barton, Executive Director, Skate Canada BC/Yukon Section
Kevin Clegg, President, Hastings Community Little League
Richard Saunders, Co-Chair for the 2016 Canadian Little League Championships
Requires two-thirds affirmative votes of all Council members present
Where applicable, interested parties have been notified regarding the above noted items.
* * * * *
A Regular Council meeting will be convened immediately following the Standing Committee meeting.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
1. Standing Committee of Council on City Finance and Services
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Approval of recommendations and actions.
NOTE: Item 5 requires two-thirds affirmative votes of all Council members present
* * * * *