NOTICE OF MEETING
STANDING COMMITTEE OF COUNCIL
ON PLANNING, TRANSPORTATION AND ENVIRONMENT
|DATE:||Wednesday, June 27, 2012|
- View a complete video stream of this meeting
- Agendas and reports are available on the City of Vancouver web site at http://vancouver.ca/meetingschedule approximately one week before the meeting date.
- Minutes of this meeting [PDF ]
- You may also communicate your thoughts on an issue to the Mayor and Councillors by emailing email@example.com and they will receive all correspondence before the matter is considered.
For information or to register to speak, please call Pat Boomhower, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.873.7015 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
MATTERS ADOPTED ON CONSENT
1. Southeast False Creek Neighbourhood Energy Utility - Extension of Service Area to the Great Northern Way Campus Lands Video Clip of this Item
At its meeting on June 12, 2012, Vancouver City Council referred this matter to the Standing Committee on Planning, Transportation and Environment meeting on June 27, 2012, in order to hear from a speaker.
2. 695 Cambie Street - Vancouver Media Club:
Replacing Existing Liquor Primary Club Licence with a Liquor Establishment Class 2 Liquor Licence Video Clip of this Item
3. Hastings Park/PNE Master Plan Implementation: New Brighton Park Connection – Adoption of Concept Plan Video Clip of this Item
4. Little Mountain Policy Statement Video Clip of this Item - Part 1 Video Clip of this Item - Part 2
Where applicable, interested parties have been notified regarding the above noted items.
* * * * *
A Regular Council meeting will be convened immediately following the Standing Committee meeting.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
1. Standing Committee of Council on Planning, Transportation and Environment
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Approval of recommendations and actions.
RISE FROM COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
ADOPT REPORT OF COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
* * * * *